How to buy a pass
- Unlimted Online classes $80
- Single Drop in Online class $10
- Please login 10-15 minutes prior to class start time
- Note all sales are final
All Classes Are Ongoing
- Students can start any time.
- Students new to Iyengar yoga should try the New Student Welcome Pass. It is the best deal for new students!
- New students are encouraged to start with Beginning, Level 1 or Gentle class.
- Students with previous yoga but new to Iyengar Yoga are encouraged to start with Level 1 or Level 1-2 to become acquainted with the Iyengar method.
- Pre-registration is not required, but welcomed.
Expected Studio Closures
- Easter Holiday
- Memorial Day
- July 4th
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
- New Years Day
Sunset Yoga Center has been closed on these dates in the past. Please check the online schedule for any special class offerings around holidays.
~ Studio Policies ~
- Please be on time and inform the teacher of any injuries or health issues before class.
- Come to class with an empty stomach.
- Yoga is a barefoot practice and students are most comfortable in shorts or footless tights and a T-shirt.
- Please, no excessively baggy clothing which prevents the teacher from observing the alignment of the body.
- Please do not wear scents or bulky jewelry to class.
- Children must be 13 years old or older to participate in all classes unless otherwise specified in the class description.
- Sunset Yoga Center can not provide child care.
Refer a Friend Program
- Current students can receive 10% off their next class pass purchase if a referred friend mentions their name when purchasing their own multi-class pass.
- Multiple discounts cannot be combined in a single purchase. However, a student may accrue discount(s) to use on future class pass purchases.
Class Pass Extension Policy
- All sales are final.
- Sunset Yoga Center will consider extending a pass past its stated expiration date if:
- a student experiences an unforeseen medical issue that prevents them from safely practicing yoga, with or without modifications
- an extreme family emergency
- class is canceled for inclement weather
- studio closures/holidays
- Students should notify Sunset Yoga Center via email as soon as possible of their particular situation so that an extension can be made.
- We understand that our students have other commitments in their lives besides their yoga practice – family vacations, business travel, work functions, etc. We ask that students consider their upcoming schedules when purchasing multi-class passes and purchase the option that best fits their needs.
Inclement Weather Policy
Sunset Yoga Center may cancel classes due to inclement weather. The schedule on the website will be updated with cancellations a minimum of 90 minutes prior to the class start. Students are expected to check the online schedule before attempting to attend a class in weather conditions that may be dangerous for driving. If a closure for inclement weather presents a difficulty for a student to use a class pass prior to expiration, the student should notify Sunset Yoga Center via email.
Policy of Diversity and Respect for All Persons
Iyengar Yoga has high ethical standards that teachers are expected to maintain. See the IYNAUS website for a thorough explanation of these ethical guidelines.
Sunset Yoga Center has an absolute policy of respecting all students who walk through the doors of our studio including, but not limited to their ethnicity, race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, body type or size, religion and abilities. Yoga is for all and we strive to provide a safe, welcoming place in which to learn and practice. Students should contact the owners of Sunset Yoga Center at [email protected] if they experience anything other than respect for their person while in a class at Sunset Yoga Center.
Ethical concerns can also be directed to the IYNAUS Ethic Committee.