Summer Session runs from June 24 to August 18
Summer session is almost here. Join us for yoga classes to balance out your summer hiking, biking, gardening and fun! Sunset Yoga Center summer session begins on Monday June 24 and will be eight weeks long.
Most classes will continue throughout the summer session, with a few classes taking a break. Prenatal yoga continues on Sundays at 9:00am. Here are the summer session schedule changes:
- The Tuesday 7:30pm level 1 class will be on break for summer and will resume in the fall
- Core classes will be on break for the summer and will resume in the fall
- Back care yoga will be on break this summer
- Family yoga will be on break this summer
- Lisa Incognito will be teaching Amy’s 10:15am level 1/2 class for the summer. Amy will resume teaching this class in the fall.
- Please note that there will be no classes on Thursday, July 4th to celebrate Independence Day.
If we haven’t seen you for a while, now is the perfect opportunity to get back on the mat. If you’ve been practicing regularly but are looking for a fresh challenge, consider adding another class, trying the next level or taking a workshop. And remember, you are always welcome to drop in! Register for summer classes here.
First Class Free for Beginners June 24 – June 30
Beginning students new to Sunset Yoga Center can try their first Back Care, Gentle or Level 1 class free. This is a chance to try yoga classes with no obligation. So bring a friend, family member or co-worker to class the week of June 24th so they can see what yoga is all about. We truly appreciate current student referrals. Register for a free class here. Free class link
Sunset Yoga Center appreciates you and your continued attendance at our classes! We hope to see you in class this summer.