Join us for Ongoing Yoga Classes at any time!
Most yoga classes can be attended by purchasing a class pass. Here are the details:
Class Passes (90 minute*)
• 1 class: $17 (expires 1 month)
• 5 class: $75 (expires 2 months)
• 10 class: $140 (expires 3 months)
• 20 class: $250 (expires 5 months)
*90 minute class passes can be used to attend 60 minute classes, but not vice-versa.
Class Passes (60 minute)
• 1 class: $15 (expires 1 month)
• 5 class: $60 (expires 2 months)
• 10 class: $110 (expires 3 months)
• 20 class: $200 (expires 5 months)
Great for dedicated practitioners who want to come 2-3x per week. Up to 12 classes a month!
• Purchase one month for $130
• Commit to a month to month pass for $120, or a three month pass for $108/month. These options can be found under autopay contracts.
Core Classes/Special Series Yoga
You must preregister for core classes. Class passes and monthly memberships cannot be used for core classes.
You must register for special series classes as well.
Sunset Yoga Center will be closed (or have canceled classes on these dates in the past):
- Easter holiday
- Memorial Day
- July 4th
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
Please be on time and inform the teacher of any injuries or health issues before class. Come to class with an empty stomach. Yoga is a barefoot practice and you will be most comfortable in shorts or footless tights and a T-shirt. Please, no baggy clothing which prevent the teacher from observing the alignment of the body. Please do not wear heavy scents or bulky jewelry to class. Children must be at least 12 years old to participate all classes except the family class. We can not provide child care.
The weekly class schedule is subject to change without notice. Class Passes will not be extended or refunded due to schedule changes, holiday closures or inclement weather closures.
Refunds or Credit for Class Passes
Please understand and respect our refund and credit policy. Please contact us as soon as possible if you are unable to continue classes due to a medical or family extreme emergency. Refunds and credits are generally not available.